Friday, September 11, 2009

a l o n e

loneliness is always scary! at least for me.
but right now, at this moment all i want is to be alone.
i don't want to think about past or future.
i just want my mind to be empty.

i seriously need some space.
not from family or friends or people.
but from myself. from my own juggling mind.
coz right now i feel so lost.
i don't know what i want, what's going on inside this head.
i feel so restless and i don't even know why.

someone told me that my heart is always stronger than my head.
isn't it supposed to be like that?
i thought it was designed that way?
if u don't feel good about your decision, doesn't it mean that the decision was wrong?

p/s: omg! i'm in a mess right now. i think i just need some rest. zzzzzz...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

set ur priority and just ask for ur happiness from HIM..

Unknown said...

thanks.. i think that's all i want right now.. to be happy with lots and lots of friends.. no more love-for-the-one-whatever.i'm done with it!

nooreen.rahman said...

diana, the right one will come eventually. god has his own plan for everyone of us! ;) hang on k? raya nk dekat ni, slamat hari raya! :)

Unknown said...

yeah noreen.. thanks! selamat hari raya to u too! maaf zahir batin yea!