Monday, November 30, 2009

Problems



As long as we are sane people, we will definitely have problems.
I have problems. Everybody has..
How do we differentiate the big problems and the small one?
How do we know A's problems are bigger than D's?

In my view, I think we won't..
Yes, we can never say A's problems are bigger than B's.
Because to me problems are very subjective..
Maybe that problems looks so small in our eyes, but not to the person who bears it..
As long as it is not ours, we can never judge how small or how big that problem is..

But the most important thing is actually not the problem itself, but how we handle it..
That's how I differentiate the size of my problems..
The harder for me to handle it, means the bigger the problem is..
But then, if I encounter the same problems many times, it will definitely getting smaller and smaller..

So I hope as I get older, I will become wiser..
I hope that I will handle my problems more easily although I was hoping that I will not encounter the same problems again and again.. :D

p/s: yerps.. post ini bukan untuk menceritakan masalah-masalah saye.. hehe

No comments: