Tuesday, December 01, 2009

a drop of tears for a fake smile

life is a circle..
its started when I was a baby..
I cried wholeheartedly coz I don't know how to begin..
Then I crawled and get on top of the wheel..

Slowly I started walking.. but I don't know how so I fall..
I got up and climb the wheel back..
This time I already know the way..
But then I started to get excited so I started to run..
I fall flat!

It took me a while to get up and climb back the wheel..
I ran and I fall.. Few times!
So I learn.. it's better to just keep walking..

But I am just an ordinary human being..
I tend to get delirious and made the mistake again..
I ran again.. But this time it's so much fun!
So I thought I already know how..
Little did I know, I can get tired..

So now I'm exhausted.. Can't catch my breath..
I wanted to start walking back, but it's too late..
I fall! Big time!
It hurts! Demm hurt!
I need a moment.. or maybe an inspiration..
Just to climb back the wheel..

p/s: I need just a drop of tears for me to paint a fake smile~

No comments: