Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Loving You...

In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be.

Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul!

When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.

I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day.

If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I Love You.

When I look into your eyes, it seems all the problems in the world go away and I'm floating in mid-air.

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you! So much! Too much!

p/s: you are always My King...

No comments: