Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pelesit Kota

This morning i browse through my old stuff in the internet.
I found all the things that i saved in the email and websites since 2004.
I would like to say thank you to the people who invented or innovated this technology.

My hard disk crashed early this year and i lost 70% of my life in MMU!
The photos, the assignments, the hobbies.. :(

But lucky me, i uploaded my most precious project in you tube!
So here, i would like to share with you..
The best memory i ever had in doing assignment.

A video that built a group.
The stupid things that we argued because we were so tired.
The joy that we had although we didn't get enough sleep.
In the end..
Its worth a friendship, grade A, and lots of laughter!

cheers!



Beta MPM 2013 - Pelesit Kota


p/s: i never heard of this song before this project! :P

No comments: