Tuesday, May 04, 2010

It'll be over

Everything will be over soon.
I believe.
When my hair turned all white, i'll sit on a bench and said, wow.. what a life!

Like all of you, my life is colorful.
Full with stories. Never ending drama.
'Boring' is a word that act as a paint to cover all the trouble in my mind.

I never thought I would come to that point when adult just smile and said, "nothing", and hoping that others won't see the troubles that fill the eyes.
Can't believe that I'm the citizen of adulthood right now.
Which problems are like rice when I was just a little girl.
Like it or not, I have to eat it and continue surviving, because complaining about it will make it worst.

'It's a cruel world' is said as a quiet protest.

I need a shoulder to cry on.
I need someone who can understand my silence and know just what's right to do.
With less talk and unnoticeable actions.

p/s: there's a roller coaster in my mind and the break is broken.

No comments: