Friday, April 23, 2010

mind blocked

there's so many things in my mind right now.
i want to type, but i lost the words..
but i wanted to do it so badly, to listen to the waterfall sound from my keyboard.

so, i think.. why not i just type whatever that come across my mind.
ok let's try..
i'm gonna shut down this pc as soon as i satisfied.
i'm gonna wash my car, then immediately shoot to May's.
redang... i'm supposed to be excited.. actually i am excited but i hold it back.
i don't want to feel it now. i wanna be me 16 years back. i want to scream and sing the car.
so i hold it back now.. it must begin when we start the journey!

ok, i lost words again.. i'm gonna go now.. Redang! here I come!!! tehehehe..

p/s: don't know why i like you..
and don't why God gave me this feelings so many times in life..

No comments: