Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here I Am

Lately I spent most of the time at this office..
(in fact right now i'm in the office)...
But I am happier than ever..
Work is getting better and better..
Each day I learn new things and everyday I drive home smiling..

New lessons plus new experiences..
Friendship that I never know existed being build and getting stronger..
Professionalism stays at it's place..

Thank you to all Bsync friends (i will not say this at your face, you know)..
I owe you guys lots and lots of thanks..
I will not be here today without all of you (syahdu plak tetibe kan)

Anyway, you guys are the greatest & most fun colleague i ever had!
Thank you Adam (bukan collegue la ni, tp boss)
Thank you Ein @ Abang Garang, Muaz, Najib & Alex (Irsyad termasuk gakla ni).

Terima Kasih daun keladi.. sila beri tunjuk ajar lagi.. *winks*

p/s: I am here.. waiting for you...

No comments: