Thursday, May 20, 2010

Step Back a Bit

I just read back my posts (gile bosan kan), and I just realized all of it are full with emotions lately.
I haven't post about what really happened in my life now..
There's no humor and my writings are not fun anymore..
OMG, am I old??

Okay, lets not freak out..
Here it is.. the fun Diana again.. tadaaaa! (fun la sangat kan!)
First of all, let’s start with photos (owh, i love photos, tp baru teringat mozilla ni block aku dari upload photos. patutla post aku asyik takde gambar je! pffft! tapi aku dah tau skang, aku bole pakai i.e. hahaha! in you face!)
Owh ooo, before we start with the photos;
Last 2 weeks I went to Penang for Elevate Rock Concert Tour 2010 with of course my Big Boss and 40 Winks. It’s been awhile since I have a trip with so many heads. Okay, let’s talk with the photos…

The 40 Winks
On the way to see him


yes him! Muhammad Qalif bin Muhammad Muaz (the cute little boy!)



behind the scene

ah ha! The Big Boss!


40 Winks on stage

And after the hectic yet satisfied day, we were so lucky to witness this beautiful foreworks on the way to Feringghi (ayat mcm tak pernah tgk fireworks kan)..

And our day ended with great food, pretty colors and so much of laughter...

p/s: aku akan figure out ape masalah pc ni yg susah sangat aku nak upload photos and tulis blog ni mcm dulu. Soon. Very very soon!

2 comments:

taa said...

Haa sedaq x pa... macam makcik2 hang ni dok beletiaq sorg2 layan prasaan... entry kali ni baru blog...

Unknown said...

wahahahaha! okeyh.. a come back!