Friday, May 28, 2010

Letter

10 things i hate about you!

1. i try not to remember.. but the memories are getting clearer...
2. i try not to think of you, but my fingers googled your name..
3. i try to keep my ego, but i keep losing the grip..
4. i try to keep the thought that u are not good for me, but your kindness & sincerity keep popping in my head.
5. i try comparing you with everyone, but you keep winning the fight..
6. i try to keep the bad memories, but it always sweeter than present.
7. i try to say that i hate you, but it hurts inside.
8. i try to erase your name from my mind, but it's getting clearer in my heart..
9. i don't want you let alone live with you, but its getting unsure..
10. i don't want you to know that i actually really love you..but i am writing this to u...

p/s: please tell me you don't love me.

4 comments:

taa said...

Sapakah jejaka malang itu?
hang nak kawen dah ka? pls la kawen hujung thn!

Anonymous said...

actually, i do

Unknown said...

really?

Anonymous said...

shocked?