Monday, December 10, 2012

Camo My Glider

It's our 4th day together today.. Her name is Camo.. yes, as in camouflage..
She will be the mascot for DMKAZ PICTURES.. hehe

She is a tiny-cute-fluffy-adorable little Sugar Glider..!! Wuhuuu!! A wonderful gift from my beloved fiancé.. :D jangan jealous..!

Camo was adopted from a pet shop in Bahau, Negeri Sembilan called Redbull..
Ha! Jauh kan perjalanan dia nak balik.. 

I never thought of having a sugar glider before.. I don't really know what sugar glider is. At first, I was telling A'are that I wanted a couple of love birds.. But his friend suggested sugar glider instead. His story about him bonding with his sugar glider was super convincing and too tempting, so without much thinking we have adopted Camo..  ^_^

I've been spending a lot of times in front of laptop studying about sugar glider for these past few days..
I've watched a lot of youtube videos and lucky me to find this perfect youtube video series from an experienced Sugar Glider Vet, Dr. David M.Brust, DVM - President of Association Sugar Glider Veterinary (ASGV).



These video series really help me so far..

And without further ado, let me introduce my new companion... CAMO!







adorable, isn't she?

p/s: thanks a lot Areyang.. You are the best! ^_^

No comments: