Sunday, March 14, 2010

Choice

Last night a new friend said to me,
"everything that happen to you today is because you chose for it."

My heart responded,
"i didn't choose not to have a bf, i didn't choose to be so busy, i didn't choose to get the photo so late and end up have come to the office on Sunday!"

Today I realized....

Yes, I chose all of that. I asked for all of that. But I didn't asked for it to happen now.. I were asking for it a year ago!
Sigh.. Yes sometimes we pray and we ask from Him to grant our wishes. Little did we know that our wishes have an expired date in our life.

The hardest thing for me to do is to think carefully before I make a wish. I wish for what i want at that time without even thinking what if it happened late? What if that wish will come true but not at this time?

Today, Maksu moved to Penang. She wished to stay in Penang last year. But while waiting she had to face lots of things and without realizing it, she has accepted her life in KL and enjoying it so much. Today her last year's wish is granted when they transferred her to Penang, but she no longer want to move anymore. Ironic...

Now I'm confused. What should I do? Go with the flow? Don't ask for sumthing coz I might regret it later? But everyday I want something.. Why can't I get my wish as soon as I wish for it? Or maybe that was not the right wish after all??

Seriously right now at this moment, I don't know..

p/s: ape saje yg ada dalam kepala aku skang ni? Feel so blur...

No comments: