Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Occupied


Malam Nada Biru
Yuna & Najwa
27th & 28th February 2010
The Actors Studio @ Lot10 Rooftop

This is one of the reason for me being soooooooo busy lately.. Bare with me my beloved people.. I'm just turning into a workaholic without even realizing it..

Wish me luck for I am praying success for each and everyone of you whom I called family and friends.. Thanks for your understanding and support.. I can never be able to payback everything..

p/s: love love & lots of love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 250 bucks on every page. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.