Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The day she went away

As usual, i'm home at midnight..

The house is dark and quiet.. Somehow it's too quiet..
Went to the room, and switch on the light..
empty.. silence..

I'm waiting for that annoying voice to scold me like always..
"Wei kaklong..!! Tutup la lampu tu lekaih!"
"Wei, tutupla pintu tu! Nyamuk masuk satgi! Nyamuk bukan boleh sat sat!"
and on and on...

But tonight... the room is silence..
Tonight I didn't hear that voice..
Tonight nobody scold me...

I slept on the left side of the bed as usual..
the bed felt so huge..
and there's no different kind of handphone sounds, no more snoring, no more waking-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-coz-someone-beside-me-is-kicking-me..
I should feel peaceful.. I should have sleep tightly..

But somehow I can't sleep.. The room feel so empty.. she's no longer here..

Yes..
We argue a lot! We hit each other, scold each other..
Raised voice towards each other.. Maki-hamun each other...

Nevertheless, she's my sister and deep down I love her..

Congrats My Fat Sistah! Be good there.. Make us proud..
I am proud of you!
Take care my dear.. I miss you..


~Ziera in Adelaide~

p/s: apa kena-mengena Ziera sambung study dgn aku nak kahwin plak??! ish!

3 comments:

redmonollysum said...

so sweet D. kalau i jadi ur sis, menangis terharu i.. hehe. :)

Unknown said...

huhuhu.. i nangis sambil menaip.. :(

taa said...

~OMG now only aku bukak blog hang n found this!
Guess wat of coz im crying!
TQ so much for ur patient (which is I am too always when im with u! =))

Luv u 2 sis my skinny sista!~