Monday, July 27, 2009

Heart & Mind

sometimes my heart says something that doesn't rhyme with my mind..
and each time it makes me confuse..
every time things like this happen, i forced myself to choose..
and to tell the truth, it's the most difficult task to do!
because in the end, i still don't know whether my choice was right or wrong..

why my heart and my mind refused to cooperate with each other?
why am i in this situation?
why can't i lead a normal simple life like everyone else?
why is it so hard for me?

seriously, i'm tired.. i'm restless...
if i can just put aside my heart and my mind for one day, i'll definitely do it..
coz now it feels like i'm in the middle of a battle..
and i am fighting for both sides..
i am the hero for both servers..
and both of them are counting on me..

i have to be the judge in the courtroom..
my mind and my heart are the plaintiff and the defendant..
and both sides didn't give me enough facts and evidences..
so up until now, i still can't decide..
which one should win and which one should be punished..

p/s: confusion loves me so much and i can't get rid of it!

2 comments:

lim tong said...

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Unknown said...

thanks for ur wise words lim tong..