Saturday, August 28, 2010

am i right?

first of all.. this post is meant for you..

so i guess i was right all these while..
you are not meant for me..
we are better as friends although it's just a virtual friendship..
don't you agree?


...



we shared amazing memories..
you thought me a lot of lessons..
you helped me in almost everything..
i admit...

up to the point where I somehow doubt if there's really someone better..

I broke your heart..
I turn you down..
I walked away..
for that, i'm really sorry..

But...
you are now perfectly happy..

So...
please tell me that i made the right decision after all..
that she is better for you which means there is the one for me too...

p/s: can you be my forever friends?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo..he must be someone ehh

Unknown said...

u don't understand my post is it?

Anonymous said...

dun worry..ull have ur soulmate too..just ask n believe

taa said...

Seriously? Cepatnya decide..

Unknown said...

decide pemenda??