Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blank

I need IDEAS, like seriously..
Whining does no justice.. i'm still blank..
Nowhere to start always the hardest part..

I'm too busy to post about Singapore..
But I desperately wanna write something..

I got a priority which somehow is really hard to focus on..
my mind is like a helium balloon now..
I need to hold the rope really tightly or it will fly so high..
luckily standing proudly beside me is the greatest day-dreaming catcher..
But it's not pretty nice to get caught floating, ain't it?

p/s: i'm tired with this game already...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

need some ideas?

Unknown said...

oh please...
why can't i be independent and do this myself? sigh

and still unable to find sumone to replace that person who always gave me great ideas.. big sigh

Anonymous said...

ull have him soon..have faith!!

Unknown said...

thank you...