Monday, March 12, 2012

Lost & Found!

My POINT of this entry is TO RETURN BACK YOUR CAMERA...

A'are found this camera on the street..
Yes, it's Sony..
Should you are reading this and YOU ARE THE OWNER of this camera,
please private message me the model..
We will return back your camera which I believe is worth to you...
We will only entertain THE OWNER..

Out of normal-human being-curiosity, we open up the case and switch on the camera..
The lens was broken, but maybe can still be fixed.. (haven't got the chance to check yet)
Inside, there's so many photos and I'm sure its worth more than the camera itself..

After viewing, we believe that the owner is a lady..
She joined trips a lot and this is one of the photos from her interesting trips..
If you are reading this, and you see your face in this photo,
please tell the owner and get her to private message me...

She also loves wedding so much! I guess..
Because we found her endless wedding photos.. and this is one from lots..
Again, if you are reading this, and you see your face in this photo,
please tell the owner and get her to private message me...

Ok, this next photo is an observation guessing..
We believe, this is her family photo..
Again, if you are reading this, and you see your face in this photo,
please tell the owner and get her to private message me...

After viewing all the photos, we believe this is the owner..
If you are reading this, and you know this lady,
please tell her that I have her camera and I'm keeping all the photos for her..
She can private message me, and I will return it all with open hearted.. :)

What a sweet lady... ;)

No comments: