Thursday, February 16, 2012

BerDua lebih baik

bak kata orang Melayu, pejam celik pejam celik.. dah masuk bulan Dua tahun 2012..
a lot of things going on this month..
i thought i was gonna be free (from work) coz me boss has been gone for a long vacation in a very very faraway maryland.... how nice.....

tapi nampaknya masa masih lagi mencemburui aku T_T (entah apa yg dia nak cemburukan).
i didn't even manage to spend a quality time with my love one.. :(
i am really really sorry.. harap dapat bersabar.. lagi dan lagi.. iye.....

this month.. is a month of LOVE.. yes.. Bulan Kasih Sayang...
and this month, a lovely start for this year.. after sooooo long.. i went to my friend's wedding..
yup, i attend my friend's wedding! At last, not a wedding of a stranger, not a wedding of a client.. it's my close friend's wedding....

Congratulations my dearest May!
A guy we met back then... is now your husband who loves you so much!

How unexpected yet so freaking sweet yo...




Dear Muzza, I believe you are the best person to take a good care of my friend..


May Allah bless both of you always.. help you stay in love with each other..
for better and for worst..

As a friend, I'll always support...


p/s: and.. not to forget... happy happy happy birthday to whoever born this month.. May Allah bless you always... smile...~

pss: I Love You.. Yes You! You know who you Are... ;) I know we'll have more time together.. and life will get better.. InsyaAllah.. Amiiiiiin~ of coz i believe, berDua pasti lebih baik...

No comments: