Monday, January 31, 2011

Eat Pray Love


I love to watch movies, but not many of it really caught my attention.
This is one of the movies that caught me.
I watched it over and over again almost every late night last week.

I asked some friends about this movie and it surprised me that most of them said it's kinda boring and slow.
Not many good reviews that I got.
I come to understand that some stories are meant only for some people, and I am one of them in this case.

I can really relate with Liz's live.
All these while, I believe what she believe.
I made decisions like she did.
I felt what she felt.
I understand every words she said and thought.

It just that, I know where am I now, and I haven't reach the ending scenes.
But whether or not, my ending will be like hers, I am truly honestly not sure at all.

All I can do now is just Eat.. Pray & Love..

p/s: I need to have the book!


1 comment:

Hiccup3000 said...

Sounds good although ive never heard of it before I'll keep my eye out for it.x This is me-
http://hiccupsblog.blogspot.com/